More Than Just Climbing
Our priority is enhancing the climbing experience for everyone who walks through our door. We’ve put careful thought into our amenities to make the best use of our space to best complement climbing for our members. As we grow, our amenities will continue to expand.
We know the demands of a work-life balance for many of our members require jetting from an intense climbing session right into work, meetings, or social meet-ups. No need to head to your next thing covered in chalk, you super human. We’ve got showers and changing rooms and fresh clean towns for you.
Free Belay Class
Never climbed before? No problem. All members receive our undivided attention for a free belay class to help you learn the ropes. It takes about an hour. Come ready to learn and climb.
Free Gear Rental
Investing in your own climbing shoes or harness with confidence requires some time on the wall to figure out what you want from your gear. In the meantime, we’ve got shoes and harnesses our members can rent for free so your top-roping and belay skills don’t get rusty while you decide on what you want.
20% Off Gear Shop
We knew you’d get addicted! We understand, we did too! Once you’re ready to invest in climbing gear or want to rep the gym with our branded apparel, you’ll receive 20% off all gear in our shop once you join. Tons of savings to enjoy on climbing brands we love!
Extensive Training Area
Get unlimited access to our extensive fitness and climbing-specific training equipment. We’ve got squat racks, a bench press, barbells, dumbbells, a pull-up rig, a variety of hang boards with plenty of edges, air bikes, row machines, kettle bells, and foam rollers.
Yoga & Fitness Classes
We offer at least one free class every day. Our goal is to provide everything our members need for a well-rounded climbing experience (including cross-training) under one roof.
For the Love of Climbing
Climbing is at the heart of everything we do. We strive to make our climbing a memorable experience for all who climb at our facility. The heart of our brand is a team of skilled, passionate routesetters and staff who are here to help your climbing goals. We focus on continuing education, exposure to unique and forward-thinking ideas and plenty of outdoor climbing experience to tailor our climbs for the variety of climbers who come to pull plastic.
Join the Knot to start climbing today
- Six unique areas for bouldering spread out across 7000 square feet. Each area is unique offering a variety of angles from slabs to roofs — and features to meet the training demands of most outdoor bouldering.
- 13 separate top-rope stations. We outfit our walls with volumes and other features to add creativity, interest, and challenge for your vertical climbing experience at every skill level.
- Access to climbing during business hours (we’re open A LOT!)
An Expertly Tailored Approach
Unique to our gym, we’ve collaborated with industry expert Dr. Natasha Barnes (a competitive rock climber and power lifter who specializes in teaching climbers how to strength train for longevity) to create a training program for our members. We also have individual and group training programs available to further develop our community’s knowledge base about training for climbing. These classes help unlock your potential with a focus on goals whether it’s to prevent injury, train for an outdoor project, overcome a climbing plateau, or crush it in competitions.
Everything you need to get fit
Many climbers depend on a solid cross-training regimen to stay strong for the sport and prevent injuries. You’ll find plenty of cross-training opportunities on the periphery of our gym. We offer free yoga and fitness classes for members every day. Our cross-training area offers plenty in terms of resistance training, cardio, hangboard training, and recovery. We also offer beginner classes and workshops so that everyone who wants to climb with us feels comfortable and confident getting started.
Join the Knot to start training today
- Free yoga classes for members every day of the week — multiple yoga styles represented and all classes are designed with rock climbing movement and goals in mind.
- Extensive fitness and climbing-specific training equipment.
- A climbing strength training program created by Dr. Natasha Barnes — one of the top authorities in strength training for climbing.
- Climbing workshops for every skill level
Ready to climb?
A membership at The Knot gets you...
- Unlimited climbing during business hours
- Free gear rental (climbing shoes + harness)
- Free belay class + certification
- One free monthly guest pass. Additional guest passes available for $10
- Free yoga and fitness classes (at least one offered per day)
- 20% off all products in our gear shop
- Access to our wide selection of training and fitness equipment
- Free access to our members only training content
- Access to members only community events
- Member key tag for special discounts at local businesses
- Early access to special workshops and classes